For each iPhone users photo shooting has become a daily routine. Now-a-days, people take more picture with their iPhone than camera because of its remarkable picture quality and performance. To keep all the pictures in just one handset is really very risky. If you are one of them who lost their photos from iPhone then no need to be worry because it is highly possible to get back photos with the help of manual step or any-third party application. Before going to recover the photos, you must be aware with the reasons behind the loss of photos.
There are numerous reasons are responsible behind the deletion of photos but some of them are as follows:-
- Intentionally or Unintentionally deletion of photos from iPhone
- Reset factory settings
- Improper handling of iPhone
- Sharing photos over network
- Using older version of application
- Using online apps to make collage or edit photos
- Malware attack on iPhone etc
In all situation, you may loss your photos but you no need to be worry because there is a way through which you can easily retrieve deleted photos of your iPhone. With the help of this post, you can easily overcome with the problem, if you are facing with any situations which are listed below:-
- Lost photos by mistakenly deleting
- Photos deleted due to iOS error
- iPhone failed or badly damages to be recognized
- Photos lost without any reasons
You can easily get back your lost photos, by keeping a proper backup file. Besides this, there is another way to get back photos to get back photos which are as follows:-
- Retrieve lost or deleted photos directly from iPhone
- Recover photos or images via iTunes Backup files
- Restore images from iCloud backup.
Step 1:- Retrieve lost or deleted photos directly from iPhone
- Connect your iPhone with PC:- To retrieve lost photos, first of all connect your iPhone with System. After connecting, click on the first icon which appeared on the left and click to start scan. This process scanned both for existing and lost files
- Preview and Get back:- After scanning all the files will be listed which stored on your iPhone. For getting more detailed information about pictures, tick on the boxes which appeared in the navigation panel on the left side. After clicking on the Recover button, your iPhone images with be restored easily.
Step 2:- Recover photos or images via iTunes Backup files
- Scan iTunes Backup Files:- iTunes is an in-built tool which comes with your iPhone to easily get back all lost files. So connect iPhone with System and selrect the mode and choose the backup file which you want to recover. After selecting file click on Start Scan button to scan.
- Getting Back Images:- It will take short time to scan your iOS device. After scanning a window will appear from which you have to select the content which you want to recover and click on Recover button. By this way photos will comes back to your System and later you can transfer recovered photos to your iPhone. To get information regarding this method and it’s work you can go through with this link – https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4718118?start=0
Step 3:- Restore images from iCloud backup
- Log in to iCloud Account:- Choose the third mode of your iClod account and enter the Apple ID and Password. Now you can download the latset backup of your iPhone.
- Select and retrieve images:- Select scan button to scan your backup files and select images which you want to recover by clicking on Recover button.
By using above method you can easily get back your lost iPhone photos but you have to be very careful while completing its process because one wrong step can cause lots of troubles for you. If you are unable to perform the process of these method then you should go through with any third-party recovery utility.