Is your Lexar memory card corrupted from your Smartphone while using any third-party app? Have you lost your all files and folder which are stored on your SD card? Are you too much worried after losing your all file which stored on the external storage devices and looking for a best way to get recover all files? If yes then you are at the right place, read this post and get a best solution to easily recover your delete items from memory card.
With the enhancement of latest device models, the requirements of storage are also getting extended too much due to unlimited downloads of HD images, song, video etc. therefore, SD card have become the most convenient and popular mode for portable data storage devices. SD or memory card allows user to read/write along with considerable space at minimum cost. Today mobile phones are much faster in speed along with high capacities only because of SD card. Most of the mobile user save the movies, photos and all their important data in SD card to reduce the size of Internal memory. Apart from this, it may possible that your memory card get corrupted while using any application or due to other reasons.
There are too much reasons are responsible for the issue with SD cards but some of them are as follows:-
- Use of various mobile app
- Over-size of data
- Virus attack
- Unnecessary formatting
- Reset factoring settings
- Improper handling of phone
- Sharing or transferring data from other devices etc.
These all reasons are responsible for the corruption of your memory card. If your SD card really get damaged due to whatever reasons then you can lost your all files and folders which are stored on it.
If your Lexar SD card got corrupt then it has some symptoms which are listed as follows:-
- ‘SD card is inaccessible’ and ‘The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.’ These error message makes user unable to perform any thing with their camera as a black screen appears.
- ‘Read / Write error on SD card’, It appears when you try to read SD card through a system but no folder appears or all the folders do not open and show error messages
- ‘memory card error’ or ‘corrupt memory card’ error message is generated while trying to access your invaluable photos or videos stored on the card.
- Makes you unable crate to copy of contents and get an error message that disk is “write-protected.”
- Makes you unable to see any stored photo or video and shows the message ‘SD card is not formatted do you want to format it now’.
- But it is not a big issue because user can recover their all files which are lost due to issue in SD card by using either manual step or using any third-party application.
Manual Method To Solve Issue With Lexar SD Card:-
- A microSD card reader
- A Windows PC or Mac computer.
After fulfill these requirements, let us follow the manual steps which described below:-
- Step 1 – Take the microSD card out of the phone if you have a card reader
- Step 2 – Insert the affected card into a card reader Connect the microSD card to your computer
- Step 3 – There are two possibilities after connecting SD to System that are card may get detected or display an error message “E”\ is not accessible”
To solve this issue follow the simple steps which are listed as follows:-
- Click on Start and then Run
- Type cmd and click on “OK” button. Now Type the following:-
chkdsk/r – This command is used to scan and attempt recovery of bad sectors chkdsk/f – This command is used to fix file System errors on the disk.
After using above mentioned step you can recover your data which are lost from SD card but if you are unable to get files then you should go through with any third-party application.