Have you deleted important 3GP files from your Android phone accidentally? Have you realized lots of seriousness after several hours? Are you looking for an easy way to recover 3GP files from Android? If your answer is yes for all the above question then you are at the proper place. Go through with this post and get an effective solution.
In this modern era, Android Smartphones are the the most popular device. It can be find in every person’s hands which is available at very affordable price. Each phone user capture and store video of memorable moments into their Smartphone’s which comes with internal as well as with expandable memory storage that can be expanded to 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 3GB, 64GB or even 128 GB. Therefore users like to download and store lots of music, images, videos songs, movies, more apps, 3GP movies or videos etc so that they can spend their leisure time with their Smartphones.
3GP is the most widely used video streaming format for mobile phones. One can say that Android phones nowadays have become the entertainment devices. Most of the android users have habit of downloading their favorite content of 3GP videos over Internet. However no matter how carefully you handle your phone but it may possible that your 3GP files and other entire media files such as photos, videos, Mp3 songs, etc of various format get deleted from your Android devices but there is no need to be worry because there is a way through which you can recover 3GP files easily from Android Phone.
There are many different scenarios through which you may delete or lost videos on your mobile phone. For example, you may deleted chat with your contacts, accidentally reset your phone, delete the wrong video files, uninstalled apps without realizing their importance.
Common Scenarios in which media files of Android phone get deleted:
- The media files including photos, videos, songs may get deleted accidentally. Therefore you must be very careful while operating your Android Phone.
- Opting Restoring option can erase complete data
- Formatting or upgrading the OS can delete the entire media files from your device. So it is very necessary to create a backup before formatting or upgrading your Android phone.
- Virus or malware attack can easily corrupt your entire media files that are stored in your phone. You may not be able to access or open your media file after virus infection.
Once you come across with any scenarios then it is possibility for the deletion of your 3GP videos. You can easily recover your 3GP videos file with the help of manual step which are listed as below:
- Connect your Android phone to Computer
- Allow for USB debugging
- Select the types of file to recover
- Analyze device and get privilege to scan files
- Preview and recover lost files from Android phone
With the help of above mentioned manual step you can recover your 3GP files but this method is handled by only technical expert because it requires lots of time and effort. If you are not a non-technical user then you need to avoid this method and use any reliable third-party recovery utility to recover lost or deleted 3GP files.
For More Info Visit – http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/why-doesnt-my-smartphone-recognize-3gp-videos