Have you lost photos from Sony phones? Have you too much worried after losing your photos and want to get back? Are you looking for an easy way to recover lost or deleted photos from any model of Sony phones? If your answer is yes for any above question then you are at the right place. Go through with this post where an effective solution is provided.
Sony is one of the best branded smartphones which is equipped with Exmor RS sensor and pixel counter to capture excellent quality of photos. It is the top most leading brand which produced various models of Smartphone having great and unique features. As all we know that camera is one of the most important factor of this branded phone to gain it’s popularity. This branded phone takes very sharp HD images which is preferred by most of the users. However, problem is arises when photo loss of Sony phone may often happen due to various reasons including accidental deleting, mistaken formatting, virus attack and many more issues.
In this post, we will demonstrate how you can easily recover deleted, formatted or lost photos from Sony smartphones. If you accidentally deleted your memorable and important photos from Sony phone due to several reasons like resetting phone, formatting SD card etc then you need to follow the helpful instructions to get back those lost files and data. For photos recovery, step-by-step guide is provided to recover deleted photos from Sony phones.
Common reasons of photo loss from Sony phone:
- Virus / malware intrusion
- Physical damage
- Accidental deletion
- Intentionally or unintentionally formatting of phone
- Power issue
- Improper removal of memory card
- Use of restore option while keeping backup of photos
After deleting photos from phone, people became very sad. But they no need to be worry because they can restore their lost photos with the help of backup files. The problem may get too worse ehen you have not a backup of your lost file. Most of the user are going through the misconception that they never get back their data but now world of technology rich, so it is possible to recover lost or deleted photos of Sony phone.
Manual Method To Get Back Lost or Deleted Photos from Sony phones-
- Connect your Smartphone to System: User need to connect their Smartphone to System with the help of data cable.
- Scan your phone for lost photos: After deleting photos, it becomes inaccessible so you need to scan your phone’s storage. Before scanning first of all enable USB debugging on the phone option, select file types to scan and recover and pay attention into scanning mode which will provides you two option: Standard mode and Advanced mode. Advanced mode consumes more time in scanning while standard mode is faster than advanced to scan and recover photos. Now follow the instructions which appeared on the screen.
- Preview and recover files from Sony phone to System: After completing scanning and recovering process preview the recovered photos and then saved them into your desired location.
For More Information To Recover Photos Visit – http://www.easeus.com/android-data-recovery/recover-photos-from-sony-xperia-phone.html