Have you lost digital photos from your mobile phone? Are you unable to find out lost images to recover them? Are you too much worried after losing your memorable pictures? Have you deleted your memorable photos accidentally from your Smartphone and want to get back? Are you looking for an easy way to get back your deleted photos? If yes then no need to be worry because you may still have a chance to get them back. With the help of this post you can easily get back your all lost digital pictures.
Smartphone is really an integral part of our life because it not only helps people to connect with relatives or friends but also helps to perform lots of operation. It is available in market with different features, OS and range but mostly it is popular in terms of Android Smartphone. Android is one of the most leading OS that is used in Smartphone. It widely used across the world because of its reliability, cost and exciting functionality features. In the market there are various brand of Smartphone’s available that are using Android OS few of them are Smasung, Sony, LG, HTC and so on. All Android Smartphone have well in-built digital camera which are more or less equal to professional digital cameras. As all we know that the digital camera users frequently encounter with loss of photos and in the same way Smartphone users are often encounter with picture loss scenarios. Once Android user encounter with this scenario, they have to suffer with lots of troubles. If you also one of them whose digital pictures are deleted from their Smartphone then no need to be worry, you can easily recover it with the help of effective guide which is provided in this link – http://www.digitalpicturerecovery.org
Expected causes behind digital picture deletion from Android Smartphone
- Virus intrusion – Whenever you used your Android Smartphone to download or install any application then it may possible that your Smartphone may infected with virus. It may result picture or data loss from your Smartphone.
- Unintentional deletion – Lots of user prefer to move their few images or pictures from Smartphone to their PC in order to save it as a backup copy. But it may possible that while copying you may mistakenly click on Delete button option instead of Copy option. It will also cause data loss from your Smartphone.
- Download of any unreliable and untrusted app – Sometimes, it may possible that you download or install any third-party application which cause data loss and so on.
Apart from these, there are other possibilities through which you can lose your digital pictures from your Smartphone including virus attack, improper handling, low battery, unintentional formatting, etc. You can easily recover it by follow simple procedure:
- Step 1: Enable USB debugging on your phone. For this go to Settings then select Applications >Development and then checking USB debugging.
- Step 2: After enable debugging, go ahead and connect your Android phone to your computer by using a USB cable and choose Multimedia/Mobile Device from the program’s home screen.
- Step 3: After clicking on Multimedia/Mobile Device look for your device by name or capacity size and press start.
- Step 4: It will scan your entire Smartphone and compile a list of files for you to search through. Once you have selected the files that you want to recover then click on Recovery option and assign where you want to saved those files.
After following above procedure, you can easily get back your lost file but if you are unable to perform procedure then you need to use any third-party tool.